We’re pleased to announce that Impression has been shortlisted 12 times in the European Search Awards! This news comes just one week after finding out we’d been shortlisted 6 times in the UK Biddable Media Awards.
The European Search Awards are very competitive, welcoming entries from 44 European countries, so to be shortlisted is something we’re incredibly proud of. The entries are judged by search industry experts who look to recognise and reward innovative and creative campaigns that deliver demonstrable results.
We’re delighted to have been shortlisted in the following categories:
- Best Large Integrated Search Agency
- Best Large PPC Agency
- Best Large SEO Agency
- Best Use of Search – Retail / Ecommerce (SEO) – Queensmith
- Best Use of Search – Retail / Ecommerce (PPC) – Abigail Ahern
- Best Use of Search – Finance (PPC) – Marmalade
- Best Use of PR in a Search Campaign – Marmalade
- Best Use of Content Marketing – AskTraders
- Best SEO Campaign – Topps Tiles
- Best Use of Search B2C (PPC) – Topps Tiles
- Best Use of Search B2C (SEO) – Gazeboshop
- Best Use of Search B2B (SEO) – Skills Training Group
Congratulations to everyone else who has been shortlisted in these awards. It’s a great achievement!