In our recent Marketing Census, around 60% of survey respondents told us that they either do not know about Core Web Vitals or do not understand what they are. Over one in five said that whilst they understand what Core Web Vitals are, they don’t know how they will affect their business.
The Core Web Vitals are a new set of performance metrics set to be launched in May as part of Google’s page experience update, this means they will become a ranking factor for your domain. With this date fast approaching, it’s important that any marketer responsible their company’s website has taken the time to investigate and improve these metrics.
For those of you who may still be unsure as to how Core Web Vitals will affect your business, our webinar to equip you with the knowledge that you will need to be fully prepared. Our session talks about Google’s new ranking factor in a clear, jargon-free way to make sure that those not familiar with its intricacies get the most value. You’ll receive actionable tips and advice on how to measure and improve your own Core Web Vitals.
The live webinar has now passed. Watch the replay and view the presentation slides below.
Have any further questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What Core Web Vitals are
- What impact they’ll have on your business
- How to measure your own Core Web Vitals
- How to prepare for their rollout in May
This session will be helpful if you are a marketer who:
- Is responsible for your company’s website and the traffic it generates
- Wants to know more about what Core Web Vitals and how they’ll affect your business
- Needs to know how to prepare for their rollout in May