We welcome back Kevin Kapezi for our first Knowledge Panel episode with a guest from outside Impression.
Having moved from a Nottingham agency to Experian, Kevin was able to offer us some fantastic insights into his role as an in-house SEO, as well as the realities of a B2B SEO strategy in a huge international business.
We covered questions like:
- What success looks like in B2B SEO
- What makes B2B SEO unique
- How to work with non-SEO stakeholders
- The integration of SEO into the wider business
- SEO campaigns you could only pull off in-house
We had a great time talking to Kevin, who spoke on a range of topics that SEOs in all kinds of situations will find helpful.
We’ve got a double whammy of SEO insight for you next month with a Top Stories appearance for Impression’s Head of Digital PR, Laura Hampton, and a Knowledge Panel interview from Cancer Research UK’s JC Connington. We hope you’ll join us then!