We’ve launched a survey to assess what impact COVID-19 has had on organisations across a range of different industries. The survey will also aim to identify what key business challenges senior marketers expect to face in 2021 and which marketing channels they anticipate will be the most effective.
This year has seen us face an unexpected period of change and uncertainty, with the continuous need to adapt and pivot our strategies with little notice. To help marketers reflect on 2020 and look ahead to 2021, we are looking to gain industry insights that will be used to create a report that will allow you to benchmark your businesses against others in your sector.
This survey has now closed.
Why should you take part?
- Be in with a chance of winning 1 of 3 £100 Amazon vouchers – just in time for Christmas! Or donate the equivalent value to a charity of your choice
- Receive a copy of the Marketing Census report, including the results of this survey
- Use the data to benchmark your business and see how you compare to those in your industry
- Learn ways in which like-minded marketers plan to measure success and allocate marketing budget in 2021
- Receive an insight in to which online marketing channels those in your industry plan to increase their investment in
- The more data we collect, the more in-depth findings and accurate results we can share with you
- It will only take between 5 – 10 minutes to complete
We value your insight and experience and believe you can add meaningful content to this report, that marketers like yourselves will benefit from. Your feedback will directly impact the quality and effectiveness of our findings.
Who should take part?
If you’re a business owner, director, marketing manager or marketing director, all of these questions will be relevant to you.
What does the survey cover?
The questions are multiple choice, split across the following sections:
- Reflecting on 2020
- Looking ahead to 2021
- Online marketing channels
- About your company
Terms and conditions:
1. This giveaway is hosted by Impression Digital Ltd
2. All data collected will be used anonymously
3. In choosing to provide an email address, personal data will be used to send you a copy of the report and for entry in to the prize draw
1. To enter the prize draw, participate in our survey and provide an email address
2. Winners will have the choice to receive 1 of 3 £100 Amazon gift vouchers or to donate the equivalent amount to a charity of their choice
3. The survey and entry in to the prize draw will close at midnight on 11.12.20
4. Individuals can only be entered in to the prize draw once
1. The winners will be chosen at random and contacted via email at 4 pm on 14.12.20
2. Winners will be required to specify if they would prefer to receive x1 £100 Amazon gift voucher or donate the equivalent amount to a charity of their choice, in choosing the latter, the donation will be made by Impression in the individual’s name
3. Impression will attempt to contact the winner up to 2 times via email
4. If no response is received within 7 days, Impression reserve the right to choose and notify another winner