James Watkins recently delivered a talk at the Online PR Show, a BrightonSEO fringe event and his slides are now available below.
In the session, James highlighted that it’s great to achieve hundreds of links to your client’s website from your digital PR campaign, but what do they really mean for ROI? In his talk, James helped you to analyse the search landscape and identify potential opportunities you should be targeting your link building efforts and where you can really make a difference in the SERPs. He also explained how you can ensure your campaigns and content apply to potential target audiences and can comply with key SEO considerations such as EAT.
Key takeaways from the session:
- What are tangible SEO goals?
- How can you set them for your digital PR efforts
- Identifying ROI opportunities for link building
- Nine questions you should be asking your SEO’s
- Tactics to target areas of untapped potential
View the slides:
If you would like further tips and advice to enhance your digital PR strategy, get in touch with our team to see how we can help.