We’re delighted to announce that Impression has been shortlisted six times for the UK Paid Media awards. This is a huge achievement and great recognition for our paid media team.
The UK Paid Media Awards, formerly known as the UK Biddable Media Awards, celebrates and rewards outstanding campaigns and strategies that have accelerated business growth. Recognising that the paid media landscape is highly competitive, these particular awards shine a light on the contribution that the discipline makes to the overall success and profits of businesses. The awards are judged by some of the biggest names in digital and search marketing so we’re really proud to be nominated!
Here are the categories in which we have been shortlisted, plus some of the case studies:
- Paid Media Agency of the Year – Impression
- Paid Search Campaign of the Year – Topps Tiles
- Paid Media Agency Led Campaign of the Year – Rutland
- Charity Campaign of the year – Cancer Research UK
- Retail Campaign of the Year – Aktiia
- Integrated Campaign of the Year – Abigail Ahern
We’re looking forward to getting together for the in-person award ceremony taking place in April. Congratulations to everyone else who has been shortlisted. If you want to be a part of an award-winning digital marketing team, we’re hiring! If you want to know how we can deliver award-winning work to help your business grow, get in touch.