We’re absolutely thrilled to have been shortlisted 12 times for The UK Search Awards. It’s been an exciting few weeks for us, with this news coming just one month after we were named winners across three categories at the UK Agency Awards.
The UK Search Awards has been celebrating the expertise, talent and achievements of the search industry for a decade and is regarded as the premiere celebration of SEO, PPC and content marketing in the UK. The awards features a rigorous two step judging process by a panel of industry experts.
A huge well done to our team, we’re really pleased to have had our work recognised!
Here are the categories in which we have been shortlisted, plus some of the case studies:
- Best Use of Search – Retail/Ecommerce (SEO) – Gazeboshop
- Best Use of Search – Retail/Ecommerce (PPC) – Rutland Cycling
- Best Use of Search – Third Sector/Not for Profit – Cancer Research UK
- Best Use of Search – Fashion – Queensmith
- Best Integrated Campaign – Abigail Ahern
- Best Integrated Campaign – Richard Nelson LLP
- Best PPC Campaign – Marmalade
- Most Innovative Campaign – Topps Tiles
- Best Use of PR in a Search Campaign – Marmalade
- Best Large PPC Agency – Impression
- Best Large SEO Agency – Impression
- Best Large Integrated Search Agency – Impression
Congratulations to everybody else that has been nominated, good luck! See more of our awards, check out our case studies, or get in touch with our team today to find out how we can deliver an award-winning campaign for your business.