Impression’s SEO Manager Edd Wilson will be taking to the stage alongside Google and Bing at the E-Commercial Conference later this month.
The conference, to be held at Leicester Racecourse, welcomes ecommerce marketers from across the East Midlands to learn the latest tools and techniques from industry leaders. Edd will be speaking about the future of ecommerce search, walking attendees through the changes in ecommerce SEO over the years and providing actionable tips on what ecommerce managers can do to grow online into 2018 and beyond.
Edd will be joined by the likes of Angie Schottmuller (previously of Nestle USA and The Home Depot), Ann Stanley from Anicca, Sabrina Garufi from Google, Ian Lockwood from Boom Online Marketing and Simon Jacobson from Bing.
You can sign up for tickets to the event, which are currently offered at a 60% discount using this link and the discount code “IMPRESSION”.
The event runs from 9am to 5pm at the Leicester Racecourse, LE2 4AL.
Edd will be sharing his slides from the Ecommercial Conference plus more tips from the event right here on the Impression website, which we’ll be sharing at and during the event, both on stage and across our social media channels. Simply follow @impressiontalk on Twitter and follow #Ecommercial17 for more.
Will you be attending? Let us know in the comments below.
This post is one of 5 in our Ecommercial 2017 collection
- E-Commercial 2017: Ways social media can support your ecommerce business – Paul Ince
- E-Commercial 2017: Removing customer assumptions with data – Elliot Kemp
- E-Commercial 17: Measuring Complex Customer Journeys – Sabrina Garufi (Google)
- E-Commercial 2017: SEO & Ecommerce – Ian Lockwood
- Ecommercial Conference 2017: 50% Off Tickets with Code “Impression”