STAT is a great tool for anyone serious about tracking the results of their SEO efforts. We use it all the time to track rankings for our clients and to run detailed, advanced analysis on the search landscape around their target terms.
STAT is a US based company, which is well known in the UK for its tool and also for the plethora of content that comes from their own data analysis and research. Rob Bucci, CEO of STAT, is really well known on the SEO scene and regularly speaks at industry events.
We’re thrilled to announce that our very own Edd Wilson has been invited to speak at the inaugural STAT City Crawl in London.
Edd will join industry heavyweights for an event that invites advanced SEO practitioners to come and learn from the best. Tickets for the event can be purchased here:
STAT City Crawl: Agenda
Attendees at the City Crawl event will see talks from:
- Tom Anthony, Head of Research & Development, Distilled – Data-informed SEO via A/B testing
- Kieran Bass Strategy Director & Co-Founder, ROAST– PAA results & the behaviours influencing them
- Lefto Chatziandreou Global SEO, Trivago – SEO problem solving: From disaster to salvation
- Kirsty Hulse Founder & CEO, Manyminds
- Andreas Voniatis SEO Scientist, Artios – Wonderful SEO things that machine learning can do
- Edd Wilson Account Manager, Impression – Duplicate topic & content issues in tech SEO
Advanced SEO training
Edd’s session at the STAT City Crawl will focus on duplicate topic content issues from an advanced technical SEO perspective. He’ll be sharing tangible tips and real life case studies to show attendees how to avoid duplicate issues and thrive in the SERPs as a result.
We hope you can attend. That said, spaces are limited… if you don’t manage to get yours, or you’re unable to make it for any other reason, don’t worry! We regularly hold events here at the Impression office and around the UK; check out our events page for more information.
Are you looking for advanced training for yourself or your business, or for a speaker for your next event? We offer both of these services; get in touch today to discuss your requirements.