We are visual creatures. Our technology is adapting to us, to our very human drive to see everything. And that is why the future of search has a very visual component.
With the more traditional search engines continually developing their requirements of structured data to display more granular and visual results, there is now a new era of search engines cropping up that aim to revolutionise the way we shop and discover all things online.
With the rise of these visual search engines, Purna explores the question “could we see a niche that finally manages to eliminate the need for keywords”?
Her answer, for many industries such as retail and travel, is YES!!!
Our cameras are becoming increasingly more integrated with our lives and now we see numerous companies cropping up who are able to make use of the latest camera, AI and VR technologies and develop new digital windows that help us source our products….. Ultimately, these platforms are bridging the gap between traditional keyword focus search engines and rising new keywordless search engines.
So who are these rising stars and how will they take over the world?
Sephora – The virtual makeup artist
Lowes – Augmented reality to fit your kitchen
This post is one of 20 in our Brighton SEO 2017 collection
- SMX London: Harnessing The Power Of Online Reviews – Ben Roberts
- BrightonSEO: Samantha Noble on How To Use Paid Media To Increase The Lifetime Value Of A Customer
- BrightonSEO: Arianne Donoghu – Moving Towards Audiences in a Keyword-Based World
- BrightonSEO: Sam Charles – How to incentivise bloggers without spending money
- BrightonSEO: Charlie Williams – Shop it like it’s hot; Ecommerce content that’s worth a damn
- BrightonSEO: Julia Ogden’s 10 step checklist for a show stopping distribution plan
- BrightonSEO: Sean Butcher – So You Think You Know Canonical Tags?
- BrightonSEO: Marcus Tober – Why SEO and Content Marketing must always be data-driven
- Brighton SEO: Alexandra Lever – How partnerships and sponsorships can help your search marketing efforts
- BrightonSEO: Raj Nijjer – AI and Structured Data: How voice search raises the stakes for businesses
- Brighton SEO – Advanced Local SEO Tips to Help You Murder Your Competitors – Greg Gifford
- BrightonSEO: Tony Lu – How real time dashboards can help you make better decisions
- Al Wightman – How can Google Data Studio help me? Brighton SEO 2017
- BrightonSEO 2017: The Future Of Search – @PurnaVirji talks us through a Keywordless world
- BrightonSEO: Philip Gamble on Technical SEO beyond the initial audit
- BrightonSEO: Sophie Turton – The Psychology of Language for PPC
- BrightonSEO: Marco Volpe On How To Create Your Own Dynamic Remarketing
- BrightonSEO: Sam Vandermark – Looking Beyond Paid Search For Better Biddable Results
- BrightonSEO: Claudia Higgins – Getting the most out of the SEO data you can get for free
- BrightonSEO: Lotty Chudley – Persuading Consumers to Part with Their Cash: Tips & Tricks for Conversion