If you work in search marketing, you’ll know that SMX is one of the biggest search marketing conferences of the year, covering topics including SEO and PPC. This year, SMX London will take place on May 22-23.
The conference chairs, Search Engine Land’s Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, have just released the conference topics – you can take a peek at the programme here.
How to get your 15% discount on SMX tickets
Impression has partnered with SMX to offer a 15% discount on event tickets for SMX London. It’s one way we’re saying ‘thank you’ to those of you who follow our blog.
To claim yours, simply visit the SMX London registration page and enter the discount code IMPRESSIONSMX.
What to expect at SMX London
SMX is an event by marketers, for marketers. It’s a gathering of some of the biggest names in our industry to share the latest updates, techniques and technologies to help you achieve more in your online marketing.
SMX London Topics
- Creating Blockbuster Content
- Keywords Are Dead — Long Live Concepts, Entities & Audiences!
- The Most Common SEO Mistakes, And How to Fix Them
- Meet The Search Engines
- SEO Success Without Link Building
- Penguin Prevention: Link Acquisition & Audit Techniques You Need To Know
SEM / Paid / PPC
- Amazing Paid Search Tactics & Tools
- Deep Dive: Ad Bidding Strategies & Bid Modifiers
- Conversion Rate Rockstars
- Taking Retargeting To The Next Level
Search & Social
- Better Together: Search and Social
- Winning Strategies With Facebook Ads
- Faceoff: Adwords, Linkedin & Twitter Compared
- Measuring Up With Social Analytics
Stay up to date with upcoming events
Here at Impression, we host a lot of our own events and often partner with other businesses to do so, offering a wide range of digital marketing tips and advice. To stay up to date on our upcoming events, sign up to our newsletter using the form below: