If you work in search marketing, you’ll know that SMX is one of the biggest search marketing conferences of the year, covering topics including SEO and PPC. This year, SMX London will take place on May 23-24.
The conference chairs, Search Engine Land’s Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, have just released the conference topics – you can take a peek at the programme here.
How to get your 15% discount on SMX tickets
Impression has partnered with SMX to offer a 15% discount on event tickets for SMX London. It’s one way we’re saying ‘thank you’ to those of you who follow our blog.
To claim yours, simply visit the SMX London registration page and enter the discount code IMPRESSIONSMX.
What to expect at SMX London
SMX is an event by marketers, for marketers. It’s a gathering of some of the biggest names in our industry to share the latest updates, techniques and technologies to help you achieve more in your online marketing.
SMX London Agenda
- SEO for Google’s mobile first index and mobile friendly world
- Killer Paid Search Techniques
- AMP: The Next Generation
- SEO and Social: A Match Made in Heaven
- How to Test (& Perfect!) Nearly Everything
- The Latest in Advanced Technical SEO
- Attribution Success in a Cross Device World
- Future Proofing Your SEO
- Using Paid Search and Social Together to Deliver a Knock Out Punch
- Conversion Rates and the Law of Diminishing Astonishment
- Why Going Global is Essential to Your Business
- Optimising Content for Voice Search and Virtual Assistants
- Taking Audience Targeting to the Next Level
- Faster: How to Develop Content that Converts More Quickly
- Data Driven Marketing: A How To Guide
- Leveraging Search with Chat Apps and Push Notifications
- Fun with Google Analytics
- Spot On Targeting with Location Based Ads
- Must Have Reports for Search Marketers
- Harnessing the Power of Online Reviews
- Using Search Marketing to Amplify TV Buys
- Ask the Search Marketing Experts
Stay up to date with upcoming events
Here at Impression, we host a lot of our own events and often partner with other businesses to do so, offering a wide range of digital marketing tips and advice. To stay up to date on our upcoming events, sign up to our newsletter using the form below: