Unless you woke up at 2am to catch it live, chances are you’re amongst the thousands of people currently sat at work wondering if they’ll get through the day without any Game of Thrones spoilers.
Luckily for you, this is a safe space.
So mute your WhatsApp, delete your Twitter app and relax while you browse through 33 of our favourite articles from around the web.
NOTE: There are no GoT spoilers here. We promise.
One of the UK’s most loved search marketing conferences took place last week and the team from Impression was on hand to capture the best of the advice on offer:
- Tanesha Stafford: How to win business from your competitors through PPC
- Oliver Brett: How to make ‘fake news’ for links
- Julia Login: Why we should stop ignoring Bing
- Gregory Simpson: Leveraging machines for awesome outreach
- Claire Carlile: Do’s and don’ts for local SEO success
- Kat Kynes: The art of content necromancy
7 great digital PR case studies
Our digital PR team is always looking out for inspiration, much of which we share via our Pinterest board (which you can follow here). Here are a few of our favourite campaigns from recent years:
- Perceptions of Perfection (by Fractl)
- Making an office dragon
- Unbroken Britain (by Edit)
- Hours to buy (by Hillarys)
- Bezos’ Billions (by Aira)
- How roadworthy are you? (by Edit)
- 24 hours in London (by Verve)
8 SEO blogs we’ve shared recently
Our SEO team is always on the lookout for interesting experiments, new ideas and inspiration from around the web, which we share on our internal chat platform. Here are just a few of the things we’ve shared recently:
- What do Google content algorithms try to do?
- What version of Chrome is Google actually using for crawling?
- Google Search Console adds Discover Report
- Optimising for searcher intent
- The ultimate guide to international SEO
- Bigmetrics (tool)
- Link impacts by SERP
7 things we’ve written about paid media
Our PPC team regularly shares advice via the Impression blog to explore new channels and techniques. Here are some of our most recent:
- Top tips for promoted pin success
- Price elasticity of demand in Google Shopping
- Floodlight and audience tracking in Campaign Manager
- Top tips for a successful search campaign
- Supermetrics for PPC
- What makes a good landing page?
- Statistical significance in PPC
If you’re just starting out in digital marketing, or you’re a marketer with a lot of experience looking to hone your skills in the specifics of digital, these guides are here for you.
Based on our own internal training programme, each lesson deep dives into the what, the why and the how of topics including CRO, PPC, PR and SEO. Check out the whole collection here, or take a look at these top level overviews: